KOB Eyewitness News 4, Albuquerque, New Mexico
Digital Producer / June 2017 to present
- Working with reporters and assignment editors to curate news content for KOB.com and social media platforms.
- Quickly and accurately producing breaking news stories, and working to continuously update them with the latest information.
- Field-web producing for team coverage on local elections, the NM Legislature and wildfires.
- Assisting the 4 Investigates Team in content production, primarily on the digital side, as well as photography and story enterprising.
- Writing, co-producing and co-hosting KOB’s first major podcast expanding on content produced by the 4 Investigates Team.
NM Daily Lobo, Albuquerque, New Mexico
Editor-in-Chief / May 2016 to April 217
- Managed newsroom, newspaper design and implementation of digital content.
- Managed a staff of 60 section editors and reporters.
- Managed Daily Lobo Facebook and Twitter feeds.
- Ensured strong lines of communications within the newsroom.
- Wrote stories when needed, as well as editorials.
Staff News Reporter / November 2014 to May 2016
- Covered primarily student government, as well as other news topics at the University of New Mexico.
- Worked in a pressure-filled environment to consistently meet deadlines.
- Enterprised story ideas and brought them to life while expanding source network.
- Maintained strong social media presence to cater to modern news consumers.
UNIVERSITY OF NEW MEXICO, Albuquerque, New Mexico
Bachelor of Arts, Multimedia Journalism / May 2017
- Honors College Designation
- Minor in Spanish
- GPA: 3.5 / 4.0
- News, feature and sportswriting
- Social media strategy
- Web content development
- Copywriting and editing
- AP Style
- Research and source-building
- IPRA/FOIA navigation
- Fluent in Spanish
- Leadership and team-building
- Reliable and professional
- Organization and time management
- Motivated and creative
- Adaptable and flexible
Address: 601 Coal Ave SW, Apt. 231, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87102